Call now 24 hours 1 800 400 8886
Nichols Consulting
assisting the falsely accused from coast to coast
Main Page
25 years of successful practice
Attorney Entrance
For The Accused
Online Library
Need a Lawyer
About Us

I have just found out I’m accused and the social service people will be coming over, what should I say to them?

Tell them that you have nothing to hide because you have done nothing wrong, but you wish to retain an attorney who will contact them. Those who are falsely accused need to have the assistance of counsel.  While you may think that social services are conducting an objective investigation, often they are not.  Every time you talk to someone you are making a witness.  Speak only at the direction of your lawyer.

Do not answer any questions.  Politely end the conversation. Next Question